- Securities Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Whistleblower Litigation
state bar memberships
Louis A. Kessler
Attorney At Law
- location San Francisco, California
- phone 415-977-2221
- fax 415-777-5189
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Louis A. Kessler specializes in complex antitrust and securities fraud class action litigation. He devotes his career to advocating for consumers, investors, employees and small businesses that have been subject to harmful and illegal business practices. Below is a representative list of complex cases in which Mr. Kessler has had significant involvement:
- In re Aluminum Warehousing Antitrust Litigation
- In re Sara Lee Corporation Securities Litigation
- In re AOL Time Warner Inc. Securities Litigation
- In re Salomon Analyst AT&T Litigation
- In re Merrill Lynch Research Reports Securities Litigation
- In re RC2 Corp. Toy Lead Paint Products Liability Litigation
- In re Air Cargo Shipping Services Antitrust Litigation
- In re Rubber Chemicals Antitrust Litigation
- In re Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Antitrust Litigation
- In re DRAM Antitrust Litigation
- In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation
- In re Tronox, Inc. Securities Litigation
- In re Titanium Dioxide Antitrust Litigation
- Redwen v. Sino Clean Energy Inc.
Before joining the firm in 2011, Mr. Kessler worked at Equal Rights Advocates, a public interest law firm in San Francisco, at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Division and at high-profile plaintiff class action firms in Chicago and New York.
Mr. Kessler is admitted to practice in Illinois and California, the Federal District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois, the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the Northern District of California, the Central District of California and the Southern District of California. He is a member of the American Bar Association.
Mr. Kessler received his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2002 and his B.A. from Amherst College in 1997 where he majored in Physics and Philosophy.